Ford ranger Powerstroke 3.0 Diesel | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Ford ranger Powerstroke 3.0 Diesel

Rolf R

Reaction score
City, State
Philly - Salvador Brasil
Year, Model & Trim Level
2012 Ranger Powerstroke
I just bought a new 2012 Ford Ranger Crew Cab 4X4 with a Powerstroke 3.0 turbo Diesel that averages 30 MPG- it is in Brasil--- As these are not available here in the states I was looking to import a total wrecked ranger and swap over the powertrain to a Ford Sport Track or Toyota Tacoma crew cab- Any info on shops that do these swaps would be helpful - I am currently driving a Jetta Wagon TDI in the States but really would like a mid size diesel truck.

How do I upload photos of the truck and engine
to this site???

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice I have been looking at those too bad the mexican ones don't come with the diesel engine...

Throw a couple of those engines in your luggage and bring them here. :D

I just bought a new 2012 Ford Ranger Crew Cab 4X4 with a Powerstroke 3.0 turbo Diesel that averages 30 MPG- it is in Brasil--- As these are not available here in the states I was looking to import a total wrecked ranger and swap over the powertrain to a Ford Sport Track or Toyota Tacoma crew cab- Any info on shops that do these swaps would be helpful - I am currently driving a Jetta Wagon TDI in the States but really would like a mid size diesel truck.

How do I upload photos of the truck and engine
to this site???

Anyone that wants to see photos of the truck send me an e-mail at rewardadjusting@comcast.net

I am heading back to Brasil in December for 3 months, will scout out some wrecks at the junkyards and check out pricing, not sure what the importation and shipping will cost, will look into that also.

Back