• Register Today It's free!

Front floor mats

mgmgmg

Reaction score
City, State
Plymouth, MN
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 LTD '10 LTD V8
Just wanted to know how many ppl have two factory installed floor mat retention pins? I have two and want to buy weather tech DigitalFit but they only sell it with 1 pin. Also ford doesnt sell any floor mats with two pins??:mad: Any ideas or thoughts maybe somebody can point me in the right direction:thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

When you say you have two pins, do you mean you have one per side? I know my driver side has one, but my passenger doesnot.

Driver side....late 2010 they did 2 pins driver side...It was because toyota had that floor mat sliding into the gas pedal issue....Ill take a pic tonight to show.

oh. mine only has one.

IMG_9881.jpg

I have a 2010 XLT. It only has one floormat hook. I also have weathertek floor mats and they do not have a hole you can punch out if you had two hooks.
One option would be to cut off your hooks (you say pins, I have hooks) either way if they stick up and you cut them off, that weathertek mat fits so well its not going anywhere.

How about calling Weathertech and see if they have a version that will accommodate two hooks.....

Back