• Register Today It's free!

Fuse box wiring diagram

mrwhipper

Reaction score
City, State
Lancaster County PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 Explorer XLT
Does anybody have a fuse box wiring diagram (not the fuse location) for a 1996 Explorer 4.0 4x4? Thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I think that you need to "clarify" your request a bit. I don't believe there is "one" fuse box wiring diagram... unlike the fuse layout diagram. The ones that I have seen are usually "circuit based" meaning a couple of circuit per diagram... hence you are looking at a "number of pages"... as in lots to cover the entire fuse block.

He could also be asking for a pin-out of the fuse box as well... Again clarification of the request is needed.

HELP
need fuse box & panel diagram my radio stop working

What do you need?

Does anybody have a fuse box wiring diagram (not the fuse location) for a 1996 Explorer 4.0 4x4? Thanks.

I have an electronic copy of the 1996 wiring diagram. If you tell me what you need I'll research it.

Note to moderator: I would gladly post the 1996 wiring diagram but it's a pdf file that's 1.02 megabytes in size. It exceeds the allowed attachment size.

its for 5.0 mercury mountaineer my radio stop working had a after market stereo and i connected my amp to it and burn a fuse don't know if its my stereo or the wiring harness cause i put the stock radio and it doesn't work either and i wanted the fuse panel & distributor block

oh and were can i get a bigger maf for my 99 5.0 mercury mount anything to make go faster

Back