james t

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Texarkana AR/TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 SAS sport
i realize this is WAY in advance, but plan on running Gilmer the 28th of Dec. mine will be ready at this time. :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm not heading to AR until after that. I'm leaving VA Beach on the 29th and heading that way. Star City to be exact.

so.....you guys start going to Gilmer every other weekend, and all of the sudden i start going agian and no one wants to. ahhh, i see. :D ;)

I am all for it James.

Stay tuned for more from the Texas bunch.

It's a bit early for me to know for sure.. but this is for the weekend of the 27th-28th right?

That would be the weekend Mellow Jello!

hm.... i'll see what i can do :)

Doh!

No can do for me.. Forgot that in the world of inventory here, can't ask off between dec. 15th to the end of the year... Gotta make sure everything goes smoothly with the important peeps here

This would be a hard one to make it to, but I'll keep it on the back burner, it's just we have a boat load of things going on for the hollidays.

Is someone spotting? :p Wuss

its ok guys, i figured most would be really busy around the holidays. this was just the closest time i could plan on having mine done (again.... for the 15th time lol). if you guys cant make it, dont worry. once its done this time ill start going with yall regularly. :)

So ok.... um... I might be able to make it.. I just gotta haul ass to get there saturday morning maybe. I just can't have off that friday like I normally am able to get

Originally posted by Trckmagik
Is someone spotting? :p Wuss

BWHAHHAHAHA!

NO! MPH's that's all, we had a disturbing call on the way back, that a person close to us passed away, so we have to goto Houston on the 8th after going to a wedding in Austin, then we have 2 different family get together's for Turkey Day, another few trips for the december month plus affording all the presents for the families for the Jesus' Birthday.

If I pulled the stops out on doing side jobs this could be a reality but my sweetie needs some QT too, casue she is special like that.

Aaaaand I need to find some time to button up a few loose ends on the Nasty Hoe so we won't have anymore down time while wheeling, not that putting in a coil spring on the trail is any big deal, or changing auto hubs here and there, it's just nicer to keep on wheeling and enjoying the ride.

The three prioities right now are coil spring retainers, replace the bent/cracked wheel, and manual hubs.

BLAH! :p

But when we get to that point, IT'S AWN!

Or could it be swollen?

I think it hurts!!!:p

I'm over worked and waaaaaaaaaaaaaay under paid!

Guess it's fine time for me to open that shop I keep talking about! :cool:

Open it in Dallas and you got help Mr. Futz

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by SVT Girl
I think it hurts!!!:p

i think i know something that can help that :afro:

edit - haha, here you go brian: :) click here

Back