• Register Today It's free!

Gilmer Texas run in late august

joehernandez86

Reaction score
City, State
longview ,texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 XLT SPECIAL EDITION
everyone that wants to do a gilmer run at the end of august sign up so we can plan a trip out there.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey guys that usally go to gilmer lets get together and talk about a gilmer run. the last time i was in gilmer was the time rick came down and it was awsome besides the weather. lets see what we can throw together in a couple weeks. i know some of yall wouldnt mind going agian and stayin the night, eatin, just havin a blast. :smoke:

We will not be able to make that run. Sorry.

Bah, mines on jackstands and wont be done by the end of August. Hell, im shooting for new years at this point. :(

james t said:
Bah, mines on jackstands and wont be done by the end of August. Hell, im shooting for new years at this point. :(

hmm, sounds like nobody can do gilmer in August. How about delaying a month or so and hopefully more people can attend?

ahh no one for a gilmer run..well who wants to go for a...i guess local run..like to the den...this weekend...on saturday hopefully im goig if i can get me crew to go.. weds. the truck is going up....thang god

jason

Back