Gilmer- Dec. 28th | Page 12 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Gilmer- Dec. 28th

dont worry, there are much worse pics of me on this forum already. :D ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

James, you looked like a superwuss in that vid ;)

Oh, and nice clutch burning :D

I'll go hide now.

i know, i know. its alot steeper than it looks, and it was the beginning of the day. you can all call me "girl wheeler" now. :D everything else we did that day was as bad as that or worse. funny how the only time that day i cried like a b!tch was the only video footage we got. :p

Oh, and nice clutch burning

How do you burn a clutch in an AUTO???????

Tell me PLEEEEEZE .........:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

actually, my stall speed is low enough to almost be a manual, just no clutch. :D

actually u can burn the clutch(s) in an automatic tranny.... that is how u get your gears with clutch packs.... and trust me the will go if u arent in low and climbing really steap hills :( found that out when we had a local get to gether and then went to wheel off 360... and i burnt them bad... even warped the steels in the tranny... if u know about automatics then u k now what i am talking about....and if not steels would be like a flywheel i guess... but u can do it... mine even smoked :)

Actually ... I did know that.... I was just testing Alec....:cool:

I'm afraid you'll just pass out by the fire, or that it may be too cold for you james. ;)

At least HE (WE) showed up !!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

:D :monsterflipoffnotallowedonthisforum:

HAHAHAH you guys are so funny! :p

just thought i would bump- the big yellow chevy we wheeled with is in the Real Truck Challenge in FOUR WHEELER magazine (March 04). funny thing is i remember him saying something about it and i just blew it off lol. he came in 3rd overall. :eek:

Back