• Register Today It's free!

Giving Up

Centaurious

Reaction score
City, State
Pensacola FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Explorer Sport
I'm tired of chasing posts around the forum. This used to be a friendly, helpful forum for the well known foibles of the first-gen Explorers. You know, the pre-OBD2 non SOHC models. Thanks to our moderator I can respond to someone and then the OP is gone, down to Engine or Transmission or some other forum... And I'm tired. It's still friendly, but not fun.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sorry, but the New Member Forum isn't where all our posts go. I regularly move posts from there to the appropriate forums since newbies tend to stick all of their "help" threads in there.

I can only assume that is what you are referring to since you didn't take it up with me personally.

i didnt know the forums were divided up by engine/ transmission until recently when i got notifications saying a couple of my posts had been moved... i assumed this was a new thing. seems like it would be easier to search specific issues this way, though

i didnt know the forums were divided up by engine/ transmission until recently when i got notifications saying a couple of my posts had been moved...

Actually it's been like that for 20 years ;)

I try to move any troubleshooting posts to the under the hood section. I also have been editing the title to include the at least the year of the vehicle. I may or may not have sent notifications to the posters the past couple of moves. (got in a hurry) If I did not notify you of the move, I am sorry!

Back