GMC Acadia Denali VS Ford Explorer Limited | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

GMC Acadia Denali VS Ford Explorer Limited

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I believe it's because the Acadia has Bose 5.1 were explorer has Sony...Nothing

Only has Bose 5.1 if you get the Rear Seat Entertainment....otherwise its a Bose system without the (.1) center channel

RSE is an extra $2000 and its a old design Panasonic 7" single screen. Advent Headrest DVD system is $1100

Sounds excellent though

Probably but more tech costs... My wife was just saying today she wants one lol

I saw the redesigned GMC Sierra and Chevrolet Silverado at the car show.......very nice interior for 2014..big nav screen.

I saw the redesigned GMC Sierra and Chevrolet Silverado at the car show.......very nice interior for 2014..big nav screen.

I read somewhere online a while back that GMs biggest deal this time around is to makes their SUVs more so different than the trucks inside, that it was a large complaint from consumers. So I'm interested to see how the Tahoe will be different than the silverado or if it's even a true statement. I was really interested in the 14 mdx but it looks too blan for my taste this go around.

"better value" is hard to define sometimes....

"cheaper" is easy to define :)

Just make sure you are comparing apples to apples and that supply and demand are not skewing the numbers ---
i.e. if there is only one dealer in town with the one car you want and no others are available --- then the cost should be higher....

Sounds like they are saying the gmc will be worth a LOT less at the end of the term....

So in actuality it's up to you what you consider 'of value' -
if the car does what you want and you've paid what YOU consider a fair price, then it's all good !!!
after all a car is just a tool to get you from one place to another - some quicker than others, some in better 'style' than others, some could care less about any esthetics ...

So, thus far, there are no laws to FORCE you to buy the standard - you have free choice... good luck on your decision...

actually, looks like they are banking on it being worth more...thus the lower buy in initially.

at the end of the day if sales are equal, ford wins with more cash in hand.

used resale not what the oem makes their cake on....new sale and lease otoh....

good business sense over bad??:D

it looks like the next family truckster at my hose will be another well worn chrysler minivan...

for the prices here and the train wreck you get they can #### off

Back