Goodyear Eagle Enforcer Tires | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Goodyear Eagle Enforcer Tires

Mildot

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Explorer PI
Looking at these as a replacement, just wondering if there is any "end user" feedback on these, as I think they are a fairly new product for Goodyear? Cheers

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Put a set on mine last fall to replace the Ultra's. Much quieter, good snow traction and seem to be wearing well.

They are an All-Weather tire. Only 2 customer reviews on Tire Rack.

Peter

The tire is primarily a police/fleet tire and I would say retail sales are going to be limited, as will reviews.

If you want to get an idea what tire works in your area, just stop by your local or state police and ask what they use or have a look at what is on their vehicles when you see one out and about.

You can also check out the MSP testing online, but I don't recall off the top of my head if they tested this tire yet.

Ultra's and RSA's seem to be most common here in Minnesota, but do see occasional Firehawk as well. The Enforcer seems to be updated/replacement for the RSA. Not many civilian Explorers will need the speed rating of the Interceptors, so true, very few retail reviews out there.

Ultra's and RSA's seem to be most common here in Minnesota, but do see occasional Firehawk as well. The Enforcer seems to be updated/replacement for the RSA. Not many civilian Explorers will need the speed rating of the Interceptors, so true, very few retail reviews out there.
RSA is an all season and I haven't seen anything to say it was replaced. It is competitively priced to fleets and performs well in 3 season climates.

Enforcer is an all weather tire that was introduced almost 2 years ago for agencies/fleets that need an enhanced winter traction pursuit tire.

The ultra grip is just a winter tire.

Back