Got a little ahead of myself on a 02' Explorer Eddie Bauer Edition | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Got a little ahead of myself on a 02' Explorer Eddie Bauer Edition

jzclark3988

Reaction score
City, State
Omaha, Ne
Year, Model & Trim Level
O2' Explorer Eddie Bauer
:salute: so I got this 02' explorer (EBD) and have been trying to replace and repair things on my own as much as possible. I do not have a lot of knowledge of vehicale mechanics but I am better than average and I have been trying to use my vehicle to learn more about vehicle maintenance.

I recently bought a Raptor wiring adapter and Rapter Deck harness for my vehicle and replace the old stereo with an aftermarket stereo I pulled out of my previous vehicle :thumbsup: . I got the stereo out and hooked up the wiring adapter to the new stereo's wiring. I then came to realize that the Eddie bauer edition has totally different ports than the base model explorers and so the wiring harness i paid for and already cut up is useless.:thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: :thumbdwn: I went to an auto parts store to look at Chilton: Ford explorer Manual and found that it only have the wiring diagrams for the base models (Not Sport, Sport Trac, or Eddie Bauer). PLEASE HELP!!!! If anyone has the wiring diagram to an 02' Explorer Eddie Bauer Edition and/or has done it themselves and could give me a quick step-by-step I would greatly appreciate it.

James

There are 3 or 4 different types of harness's it could be, would there be any way you could take a picture of it? I have been installing car audio for over 9 years.

Back