Greetings from snowy Russia

Albertik

Reaction score
City, State
Moscow
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 Ltd
Hello to all fans of Ford Explorer! :chug:
My name is Albert, I live in Moscow. In 2007 I bought the Explorer (2007, 4 liters, modification Limited). use it for almost 5 years and am very pleased. Very good car. I'm with my wife and son travel a lot, we love long journeys (2, 3 or 5,000 kilometers) and did not break the Explorer. In Russia, too, have the club fans Explorer - fordexplorerclub.ru, it is almost 3000 people.
I have many questions for you, and if you have any questions, I am ready to answer. Here are a few photos
c9679c97b324.jpg

9b726c823909.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

G'day Albert :):thumbsup::chug::australia

Здравствуйте
Posted via Mobile Device

Ford Explorer sold officially in Russia from 2006 to 2010 and then stopped selling, I can not say why, but say they will soon release a new Explorer-2011 in Russia at the factory Solers. But I am afraid that the quality of cars may become worse, wait - we'll see.
In Russia, a very large customs duty. I bought in 2007 a new Explorer for 54,000 dollars.

I want to show some photos of the Explorer in Russia, as it is better to do?

welcome albert

welcome albert
Hi! Very nice to see a man from California, my favorite team in the NHL - Ducks of Anaheim, but you're probably a fan of the Kings in Los Angeles, but I think this does not prevent us from pleasant to communicate ;)

Привет, Вы говорите по русски?
I am Ukrainian, but born in the US. I was trying to learn from my grandmother, but she is getting old. I know very little.

I am Ukrainian, but born in the US. I was trying to learn from my grandmother, but she is getting old. I know very little.

I am also a Ukrainian, or rather Don Cossack, but I live in Russia, every year I take a break in the Ukraine, the Crimea, there are very good

Hi! I'm a big fan of beer, but the Australian beer has not yet tried it, I hope I will succeed :)

Good song there mate. I'm a big fan of vodka but don't think I have tried Ukraninan vodka. I too, hope I will succeed!:):thumbsup:

albert i dont watch hockey but i am a huge basketball and football fan. i like the lakers in basketball and for football i like the raiders.

Good song there mate. I'm a big fan of vodka but don't think I have tried Ukraninan vodka. I too, hope I will succeed!:):thumbsup:
I'm just an ethnic Ukrainian, and was born and live in Russia (earlier it was one country - the Soviet Union), and the most delicious vodka - a Russian vodka

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

albert i dont watch hockey but i am a huge basketball and football fan. i like the lakers in basketball and for football i like the raiders.
basketball I do not often watch, while in Russia in football, I'm a fan of CSKA - Central Army Sports Club - the Red Army

Back