Greetz from The Netherlands

Explorist

Reaction score
City, State
Utrecht, The Netherlands, Europe
Year, Model & Trim Level
'97 4-door XLT
Hi All,

Totally new here, so let's start by saying Hi :)

I live in the Netherlands, Europe and just exchanged my '86 Corvette for a '97 Explorer XLT, dark green with 'only' 40k miles on the odo.
It's a true export car, newly sold in the Netherlands and she is still completely original. A quick look under the vehicle learned a lot of yellow stickers with 'export' on it. :p

I sold my Vette because it's a 2-seater, and since we have daughter, there was simply 1 seat short (or 1 family member too many ;) )

I will post a pic of my Explorer asap. Hope to learn a lot here and maybe meet some new friends.

Greetz :thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome!

Warning; if you hang around this site very long, you will get bitten by the modify bug. Though not terribly dangerous, it can be expensive to treat, it is a lot of fun though.

If you have ANY questions about your ride, you will find the answer here. The 'Search' feature is your best friend. If you can't find your answer there, start a new thread and the answer shall come.

Enjoy your new rig!

welcome to the site :thumbsup:
i agree with albino, if you hang around too long, you'll be broke

groeten terug (greetz back)

soory guy but i am going dutch on this one, let me know if ya all want a translation i might trade it for a new shift motor lol.

Hoi nederlander,
ben geboren in Amsterdam maar leef nu in Californie ben eigenaar vab een 91' xlt.
Voorzichtig met dit forum ze hebben gelijk voor je het weet ben je verslaafd en aan het modificeren als een gek.

toch leuk dat je dit forum hebt gevonden, welkom!

groeten uit californie

:confused:

Explorist said:
Hi All,

Totally new here, so let's start by saying Hi :)

Greetz :thumbsup:

Welcome , are Explorers rare over there or are there lots of them about ?
:uk:

Hey the Netherlands!
Welcome.

Ever hear of a band called Clan of Xymox?

Welcome to the site ;)

Welcome from Germany :chug:
I have also much learned here :thumbsup:

viele Grüsse Falk

Back