Gulches ORV in SC (was Durhamtown) | Page 8 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Gulches ORV in SC (was Durhamtown)

Thats an awesome idea. Maybe we can check out Durhamtown later in the year when it cools down in the fall.

On another note, if anyone's interested the Clemson offroad club is planning another trip to Gulches on September 14-15.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thats an awesome idea. Maybe we can check out Durhamtown later in the year when it cools down in the fall.

On another note, if anyone's interested the Clemson offroad club is planning another trip to Gulches on September 14-15.

Keep me updated on this as I would actually like to wheel gulches for real lol.

I wish there were good pictures of me when I was stuck and at last some of us on good trails, not just the loop.

We should plan a spring run to Gulches and definitely hit some of the trails we didn't get to...one in particular that I'm thinking of. :D

I am going to run that trail until I complete it even if it breaks the truck :D

I want to run that trail really bad too. Ill keep ya posted. Plus I can give you back the tent poles.

That reminds me, I still have your tire pressure gauge.

Also, I may be doing Beasley Knob Oct. 9-12 and camping in Blairsville. I have a wedding that Saturday, though, so the weekend is out for me but I will probably be wheeling Friday. I'll update with a new thread if this comes together. Got to get the plans together with my wife. She brought up camping, I am trying to add wheeling.

I have 2 other gauges so no worries. Although that's a good excuse to go wheeling again.

Beasley Knob is a fun place so I've heard. I've never had the chance to go down there.

Everyone knows wheeling and camping goes hand in hand :D

i might come down there that weekend if wiles *ballsy jeep guy* will come with. gotta make sure if either of us breaks we have a way home lol. although with the way those trails looked i dont even know if my truck would survive lol.

Looks like a great time:DL:chug:

It's official. 2nd Gulches run September 14-15. I may or may not end up staying through Sunday again. Lets hope for drier weather than last time.

It's official. 2nd Gulches run September 14-15. I may or may not end up staying through Sunday again. Lets hope for drier weather than last time.

Dang, I was planning on Durhamtown that Saturday. If I get of work early enough Friday I may meet you there instead and leave Saturday evening.

Text me or send me a PM when it gets closer, I'll try to make it if I got the cash. Hopefully I'll be getting a raise at kroger (sure) or I'll be getting a new job soon.

Dang, I was planning on Durhamtown that Saturday. If I get of work early enough Friday I may meet you there instead and leave Saturday evening.
Crap. I'd say lets go there but it's with the offroad club so I can't really switch.

Text me or send me a PM when it gets closer, I'll try to make it if I got the cash. Hopefully I'll be getting a raise at kroger (sure) or I'll be getting a new job soon.

Will do. I hope you can make it up this time.

I'll be up there if you decide to come up.

Mee tooo! Maybe I can bring the girlfriend to and show her what a real truck can do (she's lovin her dad's stupid a$$ toyota...) this new job is looking more and more promising. Just gotta not screw up like I did the last time I "had the job"

i'll try and come. i'll see if wiles with the jeep will come. hopefully he'll have the locked dana 44 and 33's on his jeep by then. his tires just didn't cut it for what he WANTED to do. lol. pictures show everything! maybe this time my truck may come.

Yeahhhh his tires limited him to easy trails with the conditions.

Toyotas aren't terrible I've seen them do some sick things. I'm not a big fan of them but they are a good platform to build off of.

I have a general hatred for toyotas, add in the sloped body lift, no real offroad equipment other than 33'' tires, and the fact it's turning my once Ford loving girlfriend into a Yota fan. I'm not happy :D I'm not sure why he went from a Chevy 1500 with a built 350 to this thing either.... but it aint my truck or money.

Tundra or Tacoma?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Have the Toy join and see which performs better. Solved.

Back