• Register Today It's free!

Heated Seats on 05 Limited

13Riggs

Reaction score
City, State
VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'05 V6 Limited
Ok this could be a stupid question. I have a 05 Limited and I have a heated passenger seat but not the drivers. Am I just missing something or did they really not have heated drivers seats but heated passenger. Just seems it it should be the other way. I did check the side of the seat with no luck.
Any thoughts?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ok this could be a stupid question. I have a 05 Limited and I have a heated passenger seat but not the drivers. Am I just missing something or did they really not have heated drivers seats but heated passenger. Just seems it it should be the other way. I did check the side of the seat with no luck.
Any thoughts?

for what it is worth, my 2002 Limited has heated seats on both sides up front.

Heated seats only came in pairs, at least in '04.
Do you have a Pic of the switches?
This would be a new one. . .

My eb has heated seates on both sides too. I would like to see pics also.

the heated seat option is for both Driver AND passenger, I have both in my 03. Sounds like someone swapped the seats out.

Yah I figured it should be both seats. I will get a pic of the seats and post later today.
thanks

I have the '05 V8 Ltd. 4x4 and if you have a heated passenger seat then I promise you that you have a heated driver seat as well. The switch is in a really dumb spot, but it is there. It's on the left side of the seat and is a little bit recessed....

Back