• Register Today It's free!

hello from Arkansas!

kdmorgan

Reaction score
City, State
Arkansas
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 2dr Sport 4x4
Hi! I just bought a 1999 Explorer Sport 4x4 and I ran across this site looking for some ideas on mods...

Im a single mom with a 5 yr old son and we plan to take our time trickin' out our "new" truck....1st order of operations is gonna be finding the perfect nerf bars---since im a shortie :p:

gonna be lookin for lots of ideas in here--so holla if you got any!
here's a 'before' pic...
c0b16aa47017.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome To The Forum! Nice lookin truck. If you're lucky you may find a good set of OEM nerf bars for sale, you may want to check craigslist. What's your potential for this?

Welcome from Arkansas too!

Nerf bars, body lift and some bigger AT tries should make for a nice wheeling vehicle!

We have small get together's at SuperLift park in Hot Springs on occasion, I'll be sure to pass the info on to you for the next one.

Thx for the welcomes & replies!

Yeah...we'd be really interested in the event you mentioned Scotty (in Hot Springs)

...been searchin the web for the right nerfs...

as for my potential...well not really sure, this will be our everyday vehicle, but also a toy for me and my son to play with together...we dont wanna get stuck in the deer woods but wanna look good while we're out there too ya know?

this is all new for us...so we'll just see what piques our interest and go from there...
;)

Greetings from Canada. I had a '00 Sport that looked a lot like yours (except in Wedgewood Blue). I loved it. I also have business ties to Arkansas. I was in LR for a week back in October. Good peeps down there.

Welcome to the best Exploder resource on the planet.

welcome to the site! its one of the best ones out there! im in the midwest as well Missouri, and there are plenty of experienced people around you that are semi-close by. let us know if ya need any help its always a few clicks away. nice lookin sport! im looking for one myself at the moment.

Sounds like you want something that's descent off the pavement but not extreme. Once you get you're running boards because idk how short you are but you could easily go to 265/75/16 (31") tires to give it a little lift and do the TT and Shackles to give a little more clearance.

Back