• Register Today It's free!

Hello from Bailey CO

f03ranger

Reaction score
City, State
Bailey, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 Mountaineer
Thanks for the great site! I am a new member from Bailey, approximately 35 miles SW from Denver. I have worked as an Automotive Claims Adjuster for the past 8 years, and am almost finished with my Bachelor's Degree from Metro State of Denver. My rides are as follows:

2003 Ranger 4X4 3.0 litre 5 sp manual
2007 Mountaineer AWD 4.0 litre
2008 Corolla S 1.8

Thanks again for the wealth of knowledge!

John

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sweet, welcome to the site!.

welcome john

So your really close to slaughter house and harris park arn't you? Love that area...b e a utiful. I too am at metro (actually typing in the computer lab). What are you studying?

Welcome to Explorer Forum! CO rocks!

I am on the south side of 285, but only 7-8 miles from Slaughter House. I used to live in Harris Park, and have done the Forest Service loop many times in varying weather conditions. That's a great date drive, not too rough and lots of places to pull over to get out and walk.

I am in the Human Services Department studying Counseling and Mental Health. Summer semester should be my last.

Thanks for all the welcomes!

John

OKay so is there any snow left up there? Last year it was almost June I thin before the loop could be run 100%. I am putting my Bronco back together this weekend and would love to do a test run...

Thanks for the great site! I am a new member from Bailey, approximately 35 miles SW from Denver. I have worked as an Automotive Claims Adjuster for the past 8 years, and am almost finished with my Bachelor's Degree from Metro State of Denver. My rides are as follows:

2003 Ranger 4X4 3.0 litre 5 sp manual
2007 Mountaineer AWD 4.0 litre
2008 Corolla S 1.8

Thanks again for the wealth of knowledge!

John

Hey welcome to the forum!!
So how is Metro? I will be attending in the fall semester!

Back