Help! Anybody know what these are?? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Help! Anybody know what these are??

RyansX

Reaction score
City, State
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Explorer XLT
Hey guys! Found a box of parts for my Explorer and i found wire pllug in things, like that go in the back of your bezel because im missing 2 plugs i thought one would surely fit. Nope, not a single one. So can anybody tell me what these are and/or what they go to? There are also a few random plastic pieces :dunno: Any help is appreciated! Thanks

IMG_0907_zpsc4cc4e1c.jpg

IMG_0906_zpsd77c3687.jpg

IMG_0904_zpsbc8c7685.jpg

IMG_0903_zps58ade26d.jpg

IMG_0901_zps329acfc2.jpg

IMG_0900_zps223f9bbb.jpg

IMG_0899_zps5a58ff90.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yeah, those look like radio connectors. The 4th pic with the curved gray piece, that covers the OBD2 port below the steering wheel area...

Third pic looks like the caps from the center console covering the bolts to take the arm rest off

2nd pic looks like the cover piece for the bolts that hold down the front seats in the back.

Third pic looks like the cover that fits on 95-96 4 door (the only models I'm sure of) inside the lift gate, top, center, next to the door lock knob.

Thanks guys! Got the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th pieces clipped in and it looks better with them back in IMO. Don't got the stock radio anymore so I may just trash the stock connectors unless anybody's interested in them

Back