• Register Today It's free!

Help Me Pick a New Car..

XLT_66

Reaction score
City, State
GO TEXAS TECH
Year, Model & Trim Level
P.O.S. Mitsu Diamante
Well, since I didn't have full coverage on my Explorer when I totaled it I am now in the market for a used, cheap ($2500-$6000) vehicle that has the ability to get out of it's own way, but is comfortable to drive. I have come across a 1990 Thunderbird Supercoupe and was wondering what you guys think about it. My mind is open to all options when picking the next car, doesn't have to be Ford, an SUV, or really anything. Just something that goes, stops, and has leather.

Lemme know what you guys think of this one:

1990 Thunderbird Supercoupe

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I've always wanted a 5.0 Stang but I've decided I want something that is comfortable and that I can drive for awhile. That thing only have 56,000 miles on it and looks clean as hell. Plus, I really don't want anything that I am going to really really want to make fast as hell. The Supercoupe is already charged and I can easily do a little work if I want to to it.

If anyone has any other suggestions, or know anyone from Texas who is selling a decent car at a decent price, lemme know, I am looking for any make/model.

Another Explorer!

Eh, I think my time with an Explorer is over. It was the only car I have ever driven. I had it the day I turned 16 and now I am just about 19. Not too long, and I enjoyed every minute of it. I love the Explorer, it had finally gotten to the point that I liked it. I was fast, as an Explorer anyways, running in the 13's 1 time. Mostly mid to upper 14s though. I had just gotten it painted True Blue, just about to get the bumpers and trim all painted to match. It was really a nice ass car and I am very sad that it had to come to an end. However, I want something kinda sporty, but comfortable, that is why I like that T-Bird so much. 3.8L Supercharged plus there is plenty of aftermarket for it. They have those things running 11s all day long. I just want to get it, soem exaust, cold air, chip, and pulley and it will be good to go.

I wish i could get a Licoln Mark VIII, now that would be nice...

There's always a slightly loved Corolla or something similar.

The supercoupes were nice, but I dunno if it will be as reliable.

Get a 5.8l 95-96 bronco!

Get the SC, great cars, lots of fun, 3.8 are so plentiful for parts, plus its blown, come on, so thats one thing u don't have to do right, i have a friend thats got one, i keep trying to buy it off him for another car just to have around and play with.

i say ca'nt go wrong with the bird, super low miles, BUY IT

I basically choose between: Older, fully loaded, nicer car

or

I get like a 93 Coupe and go fast

With the SC, then i get comfortable and could make it quick if i wanted to

Back