• Register Today It's free!

HELP PLEASE vacum diagram

pabs246

Reaction score
City, State
oak park, il
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 limited
Does ANYONE out there have a complete vacum diagram for their explorer? Mines a 94 ltd, I just replaced the upper intake gasket and in the process lost track of the vacum hoses, etc, and of course now i've no idea what goes where as far as that inlet port area....

I am in dire straights here. I have the haynes manual but it doesn't have a complete diagram, and the one under the hood just isn't cutting it. Any help appreciated...

-pabs

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sorry, but even the Chilton, Alldata, etc... vacuum diagrams are made from the under hood sticker. If your origional plastic hoses are still intact (havent been replaced with rubber) they aer color coaded and the color of the hose represents the color it appears on the underhood sticker.

God now THAT sucks. I gave up today and hobbled my car down to pep boys. I told them to replace the upper and lower intake manifold gaskets and to completely redo my vacum system, new tubes, etc. They charged me $75 to do the vacum and about $400 to do the upper and lower gaskets, which includes an engine diags test. YUCK

-pabs

Now I see..

Now I See why you put your X in the shop....

I did the same thing ( mixed up the vaccum hoses on the tree) and ended up just trial by fire...switching and praying...

Yeah...There are no definitive diagrams anywhere for the hoses...I've learned my lesson
:chug:

Here's the most accurate, complex one I've come accross....

vacum.gif

cheers,
pablo

Back