Here we are!! | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Here we are!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I know this is an old thread but I thought I would bump it and see how many people are still around for the area.I live at Lake of the Ozarks but get up that way quite a bit.So how about a roll call,how many people are left around the area?

I'm still here in Raytown. KC Area Explorers is pretty much dead though.:(

I'm still here, all you guys on here, get to posting on KCAX.... that site is in desperate need of attention (as far as posts!!) I've started a coupla new threads over there with no responses. Get over there and get to it!!!

--Ryan

well I signed up over at KCAX.I will try to check in over there when I can.

Hey just found this. Im in kc as well.
95 eb 33/12.5 and some goodies:thumbsup:

I found kc area explorers a while back...its a very desolate place lol.
Anyone have a garage to do a SOA? I have the welder :)

Topeka Ranger Man

Where is there to mud around the KC area?

Tuttle? We don't need no stinking Tuttle!

I know a place much closer than Randolph. It's just east of a town called Zeandale, which is about ten miles east of Manhattan and a few miles south of Wamego. There's usually alot of guys out there.

is Kc area explorers closed cause i live in the kc area, haven't got a explorer yet but was just wondering about the club if it is done or not

is Kc area explorers closed cause i live in the kc area, haven't got a explorer yet but was just wondering about the club if it is done or not

I guess it is--:(

That stinks :( I don't live in the KC area, but get there 2-3 times a year and would bring my Explorer for one of those trips - I'm usually there with the Midwest T-Bird guys :D In fact, I'll be down the first part of June but will have the 'Bird.

-Melon

I'm in, even though KCAX is out.

Is anyone looking for a set of wheels? I have some for sale! KCMO@!

Located Outside of Lees Summit Missouri! Needing rims and 1st gen lift.. someone outta donate one..

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wamego, Ks checking in..

Back