hey guys

leenjen

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
in the poconos, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 sport
just wanted to stop in and say hi. i talked to rick and kyle ebert in a few emails. i didnt think anyone would notice my absence. you might've heard that i have a bad back injury. that's why i havent been online. i just occaisionally check my email. that's the extent. i've been in a lot of pain and it has been making me very depressed, so i just never got around to coming back here.

but i've been doing whatever i can to get some mobility back. the doctors tried just about everything and basically they said i have to either "deal with it" or take lots of painkillers. i dont want to be some zombie popping pills, so i have to deal with it. the surgical procedures didnt help at all.

so i just wanted to say that i will be back here whenever i can. i wont be posting nearly as much as i used to. but i will make an effort to help as many people seeking advice as i can. so many of you have helped me and i really appreciate it.

talk to you guys later,

--lee
:)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

well im really glad to see that you are alive :) and its great to see you back even if it is limited. that sucks that you are in pain i really hope you get better and heal up soon... we'll pray for ya!

Sorry to hear about your back man, that sounds awful. What did you do to hurt it?
good luck recovering

Sorry to hear about your back, I know what you are going thru. I don't know if you read on here but I had back surgery a little over a month ago.

So why didn't the surgery for you work? Did they fuse anything? Was it the lower or upper? Mine was the lower and it was my 3rd time. (different discs)

Sorry for all the questions, but I for one can feel for you.
I was so bad I couldn't even walk to the bathroom, I crawled from the living room floor were I slept to the bathroom or computer.

Hope you are feeling better soon!!!!!

Get beter soon man, we miss you here on the board... you got a lot of fans on here!!!

Take care!!!

Sorry to hear about the injury. It's good to see you on the board again. A lot have people have missed the stellar advice. Hope you find something that works for you. Best of luck.....

Sorry to hear about your back leen. Thxs. for your help on the box it turned out great! BTW did you ever get those gauges in if you did i would like a picture. take care.

sorry bout ur back leenjen, good to hear from you though!

Sorry to hear about the back problem bro. Good to see you back though:D. Hope you feel better soon.

....Oh yeah, forgot to tell ya....finally got my system installed.

i havent been hear long, but ive heard a lot of people speak of the amazing leenjen, im certainly glad to hear that your going to be able to help in answering our questions again, good choice on not becoming a pill zombie, hope to start reading some of your advice soon

Lee - very good to hear from you. We were getting worried! I'm sorry to hear about your back, I really hope you get to feeling better. We miss your audio god advice and we'll be thinking about ya

Take care man

well its good to hear from you again!
I hope you get better soon!

Lee

Its good to see you are back:D Hope things get better for you soon:)

Hey man welcome back ( pun not intended )
I too have a screwed up back , though I am guessing not as bad as yours. I just keep doin' my streches , keep plenty of movement ya know.
I don't know what sort of faith you carry , but I'll keep you in prayer. I do know how bad you can hurt.

Originally posted by MONMIX
I just keep doin' my streches , keep plenty of movement ya know.

So what kind of streches do you do????
If you have time email them to me. I wouldn't mind doing some if it helps.
Just had surgery and I'm still a little stiff in the back.....
I have been walking 3 miles each day or at least until this week and it's been hecktic.....

Let me know.....

Hope you feel better Lee, and I hope this injury doesnt end your job as an installer. Good Luck

Back