hi All

abritincanada

Reaction score
City, State
Saskatoon,Saskatchewan,Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Explorer Limited
Hi All,
came upon this site from a search engine because i needed info about my wifes explorer.....needless to say it was a great place to find. Those of you who post the fantastic pics and explain things are a god send to the basic back yard tinkerer like me. the things i have viewed and then gone and looked at our car then been able to do what it says has been a major dollar saving and a great learning experience.
i work away a lot so may not post here to often but will use the site as a major source of info to help me.
As for me..well I`m a brit living in Canada...yep I love the cold winters and mossie bites in summer...lol.

the next thing i will be doing after this is looking how to put new back lights in the dash instuments..some have gone and she that must be obeyed..aka the wife ..wants them fixed...must say the article about the blend gate fix was a treat...i did this yesterday because ours was playing up and after reading things about it decided that i was not going to give some muppet a lot of money when i could just make a nice cut with my dremmel and save money to boot.
great site where i shall spend many hours reading and looking at some of the stunning things you guys do to the Ex.
pleasure to be here

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

welcome

welcome to the forum, im from saskatoon also.

Back