HI Im New to bolth the site and the truck | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

HI Im New to bolth the site and the truck

Reaction score
City, State
Dublin, Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 XLT
Hey guys Im kyle, Im so glad i found this fourm, i literatly just got an orange 91 XLT 5-speed with a 3" body lift, a 6" skyjacker suspension lift , and some 35x14.5 SUPER SWAMPERS, But I dont really know much about the truck., all my expirence is with an inline6 with custom forced induction, and thats nothing like this big ass truck, But even thought Its not a race car, I still see it as a project 1/2 complete so it goes without saying that that im going to be buying all sorts of new parts, im hoping some of you more expirenced explorer owners can give me some insight as to whats the best.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome!!! you'll be able to find all the information you will ever need here

Hopefully it's a 4x4. ;)

Welcome to the site...what are you wanting to do with the truck. Seems like you got a hell of rig! Just to let you know since you are close to indiana this month (15-18th) there's a big run in Attica Indiana called Chubfest...gonna be a great time to get some offroading in...if that's what your into :). Just thought i'd let you know and welcome you to the site!

lata
cp

welcome aboard, you have a great start. keep us posted :bounce:

Welcome and HELL YEAH NICE RIG MAN :D And what do you want to do?

Need some pics! That thing must be huge! Thats the same lift im gonna be running soon.

Welcome!

Welcome to the site!

Orange???I have to see a picture of that.....

Back