Hit a hydrant | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hit a hydrant

Well I got, into another acceident. This time in my limited that I just got last week. :( The snow had just started to fall, and was putting a thin layer of snow on the roads, you could still see the grass so it just started. I deside I am going to go out driving, big mistake. I pulled on to a side street and made a right turn onto another. I fish tailed a little bit but nothing major. Then driving straight down the road I wanted to see if AWD was working so I got on the gas a little, this time I fishtailed across the road tried to stop but couldnt. I hit a curb and then a fire hyrdant. No water came out though! :p Well the front left wheel is now turned left and the right one striaght, the front left rim i trashed and so it the tire. The front bumper fell off and the front quater panel near the head light has a big dent. I didnt get sighted, and I dont know if I have to pay for the hydrant, I know the town manager personaly so I am going to go talk to him. It still all feels like a dream, I love this truck. Now I have to go drive around the pos 92.

LOL, yeah you probably shoulda stayed home :D Glad your alright :thumbsup:

its very depressing I love this truck

just for what it is worth,
the quarter panel is on the rear and the fender is on the front.

Back