Home from Iraq!!! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Home from Iraq!!!

welcome back and glad you returned safe!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Glad to see your back Josh :thumbsup: Thanks for your service and bravery :usa:

Congrats on making it back in one piece, hopefully you don't get sent back over in 6 months. :p

Welcome back Josh

Welcome back Josh...

We both thank you for your service and God for bringing you safely back to your home and family. :usa:

Some time if you get the time, please write and post something about the actual conditions on the ground in Iraq. As you know by now, all we get is filtered news media stuff. Give us the straight shot about the people and conditions!

Welcome back Josh, glad you made it back healthy. My family appreciates your service to our country. :usa:

Thanks guys here are some pics as promised!

ffed.jpg

f768.jpg

e19d.jpg

God bless you and welcome back. Very few have the bravery you do and I think I speak for all of us here when I say that we are honored by your selfless service for our nation. :thumbsup: :usa:

Glad to hear your back Josh! My littlest one in the house here is Josh also and I have had you on my mind since you left. Thank you-Thank you-Thank you!

Sorry for the red X's! haha

Try this link

And you're welcome!

Link works now, i just edited it right before you posted.

I can upload pictures, but they are such big file sizes. As much as i try i can't get them down to 100K in file size.

Linky no worky. Message as follows:

Restricted Access
Sorry, joshc017 has not shared any albums with you. If you think you reached this page in error, please contact joshc017 and ask them to share an album with you. Learn more about sharing albums.

Josh, welcome back!!!.... and THANK YOU :thumbsup:

Welcome Back
Thank You for what you did!
:usa: :usa: :usa:

"Sorry, joshc017 has not shared any albums with you."

Well, that is a little ****y don't ya think?!?!?!

:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Thank-you Josh. Your service helped what will someday be a greatfull nation. And in the grand scheme of things, you helped make not just a country, but the entire world a better place. Good job!

Back