Hood and rear gate graphics installed - pics>>> | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Hood and rear gate graphics installed - pics>>>

SilverStallion

Reaction score
City, State
Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer Sport
Installed my Twin Turbo hood cowl and rear gate graphics this morning. Took me some time to design something I liked in Photoshop and then had them printed in flat black with the matching charcoal to the front Explorer emblem on my Sport. Thanks to great work from 2XtremeGraphics in Belleville, ON.

Turned out as I had hoped - subtle but adding just enough intrigue to make a person double take.

18% SunTek tint and full vehicle pics after Zaino detail later today. Can't wait for my H&R springs and exhaust to arrive and get them installed. Researching gauge pods further now.

I love this thing...never thought I would have as much fun with this as I did my 2012 5.0! Cheers.

Darren

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i have garage envy....i like the hood more than i like the rear but thats just me

I'm having a hard time seeing the pics. Did they upload blurry?

I'm having a hard time seeing the pics. Did they upload blurry?
Did you click on them to make them larger? They look good to me.

Peter

looks pretty good! I like how they're subtle, I've been wanting to do something similar on the lower front corners of the front doors but haven't found anything I liked yet.

nice, would like a set in black for white 14 sport. does the company have a website or email thanks.

I made these graphics in Photoshop. Here is a link to an .eps file for the hood lettering, that you can take to your local quality vinyl cutter and have them done.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/78283072/TwinTurbo_1_12inch.eps

If you would like the rear emblem, let me know.

I did mine in a flat black / charcoal combination and that would look great on your white. The charcoal matches the hood 'EXPLORER' lettering.

Good luck.

Darren

thanks!!!!! I'm still a little unsure about the black decal on the white hood.......it just is not as subtle as yours

Back