How long does it take to actually build an EX? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

How long does it take to actually build an EX?

If you have an order number but haven't received any other info can you find production date?

Sure can, fish68! Send me a PM with your order number and dealership name/location; I'll do the rest. :)

Crystal

Cory,
My build request was submitted last week. I know it is early, but is there a way to track the build process?

Thanks

Cory,
My build request was submitted last week. I know it is early, but is there a way to track the build process?

Thanks
Are you talking about your order when you say "build request"? If so, if I remember correctly, the first thing you will receive is the VIN, then the 'build date'. The 'Window Sticker' will the be available online about 5 days or so prior to the 'build date'. The VIN and 'build date' are sent to the dealer. My salesman provided them both to me.
The Ford reps can also assist you track the process. See the post by FordService above.

Peter

Cory,

Thanks

Hi Tarheel44,

As Peter mentioned, I'm happy to track your order for you. Send me a private message (PM) with your order number and dealership name/location; I'll take it from there. :)

Crystal

Back