How many 2010 Sport Tracs were built? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

How many 2010 Sport Tracs were built?

hey eppd00, do you have pics of your truck? I bet it was the black one they had wasn't it? That's the only one I know of that they have had.

hey Johnny0, who knows what Ford's gonna do? I know they are redesigning the Explorer and I expect them to put the new 3.7 V6 in them that's in the new Mustang but I haven't heard yet. The 4.0 is the worst fuel mileage motor Ford has and has had that I know of.

eppd00

Yep it was the black one. I had ordered it through Bob when he left Gene Evans and went to Pioneer. I knew it was time for delivery ,so I called and they said he wasn't there any longer,so I called him at home. He advised of the situation and a few months later he called and advised that he and his brother were the new owners of the new Pioneer and advised the truck was still there if I wanted it....soooo the rest is history. Not sure how to post pics, but I'll try. If you can send a peronal email, I can send it as an attachment....

Just dropped by to check out what I could find out about my new Sport Trac Limited. I don't see any other 2010 ST owners out there, guess they'll filter in. I'm not finding too many accessories out there for the new ST's. Considering the lot I got mine from had 2 ST's and about 40 F150's, I guess that they're not too common. Does anyone know how many were built for 2010? Just curious.
Thanks in advance.
2010 production numbers Blue Flame 572 Silver Metallic. 608 Torch Red 877 Ebony Solid 1,231

Back