How much do you pay to fill up now? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

How much do you pay to fill up now?

G

gensic11

How much does it take all of you to fill up with gas?

Just recently I filled up, had about 30-40 miles left in her, maybe less.. it was about half way down the 1/4th mark.. and i filled all the way up with $31.00 I coulda squeezed in maybe a dollar or 2 more but i just capped her off. I was just curious if this is about right for everyone or lower or higher or what, depending on price actually (i just paid $2.02/g).

Let me know! I'm sure everyone else will be interested as well..

Thanks

Josh

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

costs me about 32.00 to fill when just above a 1/4 tank

I'm also about $32.00 per fill up. $1.99/gallon around here. I usually let it get down to about 1/8 of a tank before fill up.

cost me $52 dollars for 21 (regular)gallons!...Mountain bike time :mad:

It cost me $34 for 18 gallons at $1.89 a gallon here. Of course, when i went to visit family in Colorado, gas there was $2.03. I made it back here...barely.

we are running about 2.10 in casper WY i usually pay under $33 for a full tank ($28 when i got the truck)

$35.00 for premium fill-up

I am moving away from arizona! I'm still paying $2.22 per gallon, for regular! This blows! Does anyone want to fed-ex me gas? :D or would that cost too much? It takes me $40 dollars to fill up from almost empty.

$50 easy for 17 gal of 91 with the wonderful CA gas prices. And that $50 gets me 200 miles if I'm lucky. :(

( Yes I need a daily driver )

$38. $2.21 for mid-grade. Get about 275 miles out of that. :(

$65 to fill with premium. $0.87/liter here for reg. equals about $3.80/gal.

$3 gets me about 100 miles. Oh, wait, you meant the Explorer? $44.

To fill my 23 gallon BII with 87 is about $48

HELP!!!

good thing she gets almost 350 miles per tank!

between $27-29 when full on empty on my yota....

between 36-42

$48 on regular (in NY). That was almost 21 gallons and takes me about 300 miles (since I have been topping off I get an extra 40 or so miles per tank). OPEC sucks.

My house gets better mileage than my X :rolleyes:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

$38 for about 18 gallons. We are at about 2.18/gal here in Mass. That gets me about 320 miles

Back