How to install white guage faces?

inh

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Springfield(ish), MO
Year, Model & Trim Level
'00 XLS
I bought some white guage faces off ebay, but im not sure how to install them... Looks like i just need to remove the three bolts or so above in the instrument cluster area, but im wondering what im gonna do with the power wires for the back glow

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Try Dead Link Removed, worked for me! :D

Joe

Ah cool thanks :)

That should work great. Looks like i'll have to wait a bit to do it. How long did it take you?

About a 1/2 hour to take out the old cluster and install the new cluster. I installed a white faced Sport Trac cluster.

Joe

After seeing that thread Joe, I wondered if the indiglo guages just slip over the needles or did you remove them? It looks like they just slide over to me. That makes it a lot easier if its true.

Only 1/2 hour? i figured it would be longer... also it loks ike the stock ones are the same kinda face thing.. i wonder if the stock faces can be removed

Ugh so it doesnt wann awork as planned. The guage faces wont work over the stock ones as they make my tach needle stick. and to top it off the lil string that works the gear indicator on my steering coloumn came undone. so lots more work to go :/

? indiglogauges.com

Is this site a real site? Does not seem to be functional.

Where did you guys buy your light :exp: s from?

i got mine on ebay ;)

Back