How To Program

Texanz06

Reaction score
City, State
Southeast , Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Ex Limited
Ok having a little trouble with the programming of my garage door opener's
I did manage to get one side programmed, but for the life of me I can't seem to get my other door programmed I have followed the instructions to the T both opener's or the same model any suggestion or tip's welcome.
Thanks in advance.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ok having a little trouble with the programming of my garage door opener's
I did manage to get one side programmed, but for the life of me I can't seem to get my other door programmed I have followed the instructions to the T both opener's or the same model any suggestion or tip's welcome.
Thanks in advance.
I'm assuming you have the Homelink and not the Car2U system. Is that right? I only have one door and have the Car2U opening system in my 2011 Explorer. Newer Explorers have come out with either Homelink or Car2U according to some of the posts I've read.
Hopefully there are members that have been succesful with what you are trying and will be able to jump in and help.

Peter

peterK9 I have the Homelink
Thanks

Great new's for me I finely got it programmed , I had to use one of my original
remote's first then it programmed with no problem.

Just spent 15 minutes trying to get mine programmed with no success. Will wait till hubby is home to get the ladder out to access the actual opener....hope that does it!

Just spent 15 minutes trying to get mine programmed with no success. Will wait till hubby is home to get the ladder out to access the actual opener....hope that does it!
Welcome to the Forum Houndkeeper.:wavey:
In order to set up the program you need to be able to access the actual garage opener to set it up in the 'Learn' mode. Good luck.

Peter

Back