Howdy Y'all! Long time lurker, first time poster | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Howdy Y'all! Long time lurker, first time poster

ItsLimesyyy

Reaction score
City, State
Portland
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 Explorer Sport
Howdy! Figured I'd introduce myself, I'm Miley. Here's my 1994 Sport, affectionately named Maria. She's a 5 speed manual, 2wd flavor rig that I got 3 years ago for the grand total of $800 with 123k on the odometer and working AC. Since then she's been incredibly dependable, minus the slave cylinder that failed.
I replaced the slave cylinder and did a clutch while I was in there, this is the first vehicle I've ever pulled a transmission of of! Took me about 12 hours working solo in my apartment complex parking lot with the truck on ramps. I also threw a core shifters short throw on there for giggles because there's something kind of funny to me about putting a $360 shifter into an $800 truck.

Honestly I adore this vehicle and the only thing I really want to change is getting a limited slip rear. Anyway, here it is doing jeep things in the super market parking lot.

explor.png

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome Miley.

Welcome to the site.

Back