• Register Today It's free!

i got bored

nvrhapy

Reaction score
City, State
detroit, michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 sport
hey guys whats up its been a lil while since i been on here but i figured i'd take a few pics just to show you the intense off roading on do, lol, yea this is about as off road as it gets for me.
Photo0019.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

heres a few more pics unfortunately its a 2wd but i have a TT up front and 2 inch shackles in the back with a 4 door leaf pack and addaleaf, also a 3 inch body lift with 33's with a 4.56 gear and richmond lockright locker :D
Photo0033.jpg

Photo0032.jpg
the truck now sits a lil higher in the back since i took out about 3-400 pounds of stereo equipment

custom console i built
Photo0087.gif

i also have skulls in the paint that i did
Photo0037.jpg

and flames in the front
Photo0038.jpg

holy sh*TTT thats nice man, you did all this yourself? I love the color of your truck

you got some skills man, looks awesome. btw is that someones face over the passenger airbag or did u paint that on there? it looks spooky

yea i did all the work myself can't afford to pay anyone to do it. the airbag cover has a skull airbrushed on it heres another pic its kinda dark though
Photo0040.jpg
thanks for all the positive feedback i'm debating if i should go up another 3 inches on the lift or not by using 3 inch spindles in the front and soa in rear.

so what do you guys think i should do next? bigger lift, performance chip, winch, light bar, or just leave it.

If the only thing your doing offroad is what is shown in those pics, a performance chip. No reason to lift it more or buy a winch since you'll never use it.

cp

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

There's always a reason to lift it more. :D

Back