I want a durn Explorer4x4.com sticker! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I want a durn Explorer4x4.com sticker!

SeanM

Reaction score
City, State
Annapolis, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 XLT 4.0L OHV 4WD 4dr
Hopefully this will catch the attention of the proper administrator. I would like to obtain an Explorer4x4.com sticker. My neighbor across the street (JayR) has one, and I plan to put it right on the windshield(maybe one in back too depending on the number I get). How do I go about getting one(or two)?

Sean
Bosch 4+ Platinum plugs
Splitfire ignition wires
PIAA 9007 Super-White Headlights(adds 40 rearwheel hp )
Superchip (Installed soon!!)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by SeanM
Hopefully this will catch the attention of the proper administrator. I would like to obtain an Explorer4x4.com sticker. My neighbor across the street (JayR) has one, and I plan to put it right on the windshield(maybe one in back too depending on the number I get). How do I go about getting one(or two)?

Sean

Your neighbors with JayR? Did he get them PIAA's installed yet? LOL. Gosh I wish I had a neighbor with a cool Explorer, then I wouldn't feel so isolated in my community! :).

I know just how you feel Matt.. I feel so alone .

Yea, I helped him install teh PIAAs about a week and a half ago...Man those things are bright...We used em on a trip from Maryland to N.C. to pick up a dirt bike he bought. They just lit up the road like it was day. Everyone always comments on his Explorer which is the reason I will have picks of mine done by early early summer. I plan clear tails/corners, custom bent exhaust piping with a stainless steel tip. I might even just buy some rims that match the tires I have now. Tint the front windows (when I can find the factory tint for em). Add a few stickers and I think my ride will look tight. Oh and I'm adding a Superchip as well as a Passport 8500 Radar Detector soon. The custom bending and tint will have to wait.

Sean
Bosch 4+ Platinum plugs
Splitfire ignition wires
PIAA 9007 Super-White Headlights(adds 40 rearwheel hp )
Superchip (Installed soon!!)

Don't feel so bad either. I am alone to here in connecticut. Get looked at all the time. some compliments too.

Well I know I'm the only Explorer in the 3 surounding states that has BFG sticker on the back window! And prolly the only one with my newest mod: A scratched up rear air deflector :(

Ya, I know how you feel. I'm the only one in southern Idaho if not all of Idaho to have a modified Explorer. I've actually had a couple of people follow me home just to get a closer look at it. Even when cops pull me over for something stupid they make remarks about never seeing something like that. I think everybodys favorite question is "WHY?"

I am one of 5-7 people around here on LI that are into Explorers and I am probably the only person on Long Island that is a member of this site.

You mean one of these stickers? (ok, its two stickers)

stickers.jpg

I think just adding the sticker gives you another 1" of lift. :)

[Edited by Jefe on 01-26-2001 at 02:48 PM]

Originally posted by mattadams
Gosh I wish I had a neighbor with a cool Explorer, then I wouldn't feel so isolated in my community! :).

What are you taking about????? Matt you are surrounded by cool explorers. Me, Joe, Ryan, etc....

YEah Matt, quit complaining, at least people in your state have modified explorers. My explorer, which only has 31's w/ a 3" body lift, is the most modified one I have ever seen in real life and its 2wd. Now there are a few rangers that are up on 35's or 33's, but no explorers. Although it is nice, since people are always checkin it out.

Sticekrs are also worth 1/2 horsepower per sticker. Thats why nascar uses soooo many. Its got to be true.

Hey guys, hows it going? well i got a question about a sticker for you, have any of you heard of the sticker for jeeps that says"It's a jeep thing....you wouldn't understand". well i want one that says"It's an explorer thing....you wouln't understand" what do ya think? do you know of anyone that has one if so can you find out where they got it, and for how much? thanx

and if they don't make it is there a place that i can have one made?

[Edited by fox on 01-21-2001 at 09:39 PM]

Hey 4Wheelin!!

Im from LI too!!! Im in Farmingville!! Wahoo I found someone from the island! What school are you goin too?

-mike

Anyone live in Salt Lake City Utah, specifically the suburb of Sandy, that has a lifted 91-94. I saw a sweet white one that lives in the willowcreek neighborhood and am just wondering if he is a member of this site. I used to live there and am moving back and maybe we could work on mods together. Anyway, I got way off subject, sorry.

ChewieM16 - I live in Smithtown but right now I goto Marist College upstate. I definitly thought I was the only one from Long Island on this board. What does your truck look like? cuz I might have seen you around and Where do you go for parts and stuff?

Here's the most recent picture:

Dead Link Removed

Pep Boys is usually chock full of stuff, but when they dont have what i need, i turn to Dead Link Removed you can get a free catalog at the site.

I'm will be goin to Stony Brook next year, so i'll be on the island for quite awhile =c)

whats your truck look like?

-mike

Nice looking truck. Here is the most recent pic I have of my Explorer. One day I am going to get around to posting better ones when I am not so lazy.
Dead Link Removed
I have a bunch of friends that go to Stony Brook. Do you ever go to Deer Park Avenue over the summer?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i havent been to DPA myself yet. this summer though, i'm probably gunna go often with my car buds (they got a rebuilt Camaro and a Nova).

Back