• Register Today It's free!

IFab ripp off!

maikolo

Reaction score
City, State
pittsburg california
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 explorer XLT
I placed an order from ifab on Dec 11/ air intake kit for $190 and never received it! Gary who is from ifab gave me excuse after excuse to this day. they recently told me that paypal froze there account. I called up paypal and they told me that ifab took my $190 on that day that I purchased it. I am now out of 190 dollars. I hope you guys dont erase this post because its a big warning for people who are thinking of ordering from them!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That really sucks. Are you giving up or are you still going to tell them you want your intake or $$$?
I think this is in the wrong forum :confused:

Moved.

Thank god for Karma

thats weird man. i bought something from them about the same time you did... i believe it was later though, around january 1st. they did take for freggin EVER! it took them until the beging of febuary to actually get it to me. Someone on their end is dropping the ball...

I have a brand new one for 80.00 if you want to drive to lake Elsinore, ca to pick it up ??? Rick-951-235-3475

If I am thinking correctly about the company. Does Gray have a funny last name?anyways I had a ranger and ordered an intake from them and it took about 2 months before I got pissed off and called them up and told them they had exactly 1 week to get me my intake or money back or they would be sorry that they tried to screw me over. I told them that lawyers will be getting involved and guess what 3 days later I had an intake sitting at the house waiting for me? Good luck to you. Maybe if threated them they would get off there butts and do something

if you paid by credit card through Paypal - then call your credit card company and dispute the charges

Call the local PD where they are and file a report:

Thay were kicked off Ebay

just wondering if this was ever resolved?

:chug: :chug:

Back