• Register Today It's free!

I'm glad to join your forum!

Red19

Reaction score
City, State
Las Vegas, Nevada
Year, Model & Trim Level
98' 5.0 Mounty
I'm glad to join serious explorations! I own a 98' mounty v8 that I look forward to driving everyday. The information i have learned from this site has saved me a lot of time & expense while maintining my beloved truck! I hope to be a contributing part of this great community of explorer/mountaineer/navajo owners while continuing to learn from you all! Please forgive me for any mis followings of rules and guidelines as I am newbie! Red19 :) :) :thumbsup: :usa:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Welcome to the site. Glad to hear that you have been able to use the site to you advantage already. Browse around and be sure to read the Forum Rules and Operating Instructions to take care of any questions you may have about the forum. :thumbsup:

Red19 said:
The information i have learned from this site has saved me a lot of time & expense....

All the more reason to become Elite. :D

Welcome. :thumbsup:

Welcome Red. Don't worry about being a newbie....we all were once. You probably had some basic info on stuff when you joined....when I joined here in June of 1993 after obtaining my first Explorer, only thing I knew regarding vehicles was how to change tires, and gas the truck up. I know alot more than I did back then, but because of medical problems with my back, I don't do the work on my truck. I am knowledgeable enough mow to know what questions to ask if a particular thing goes funny.

Two things I can impart to you, use the search feature, someone may have posted a similar question to yours. And always remember, when repairing stuff on your rig, always check the simple things first, before going to the more expensive stuff. See ya around the forums *waves*

Welcome. Be forwarned, these guys will have you doing all kinds of crazy stuff to your beloved truck.

Back