instrument cluster light bulbs??? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

instrument cluster light bulbs???

rockey95

Reaction score
City, State
Mississippi
Year, Model & Trim Level
I've got a 2010 Ford Explorer XLT 2WD and i had a light go out behind my gas gauge in my instrument cluster. i've got to all my local shops and no luck, i can order them thru the Ford Dealership here but just wanted to see if anyone else have ordered these thru other websites. On the back of my bulb housing it says 12V 1.5W Osram and the bulb sits in this little housing and it screws into the instrument cluster. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

I've got a 2010 Ford Explorer XLT 2WD and i had a light go out behind my gas gauge in my instrument cluster. i've got to all my local shops and no luck, i can order them thru the Ford Dealership here but just wanted to see if anyone else have ordered these thru other websites. On the back of my bulb housing it says 12V 1.5W Osram and the bulb sits in this little housing and it screws into the instrument cluster. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

I have an 2006 Explorer XLT and needed to replace a cluster bulb as well. Found this part on Amazon and even though the listing says its for BMW, it was a match to the part I pulled out. This might be the same for your 2010.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00D03YYUG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
upload_2019-12-7_13-44-24.png

I just replaced a burned out instrument cluster bulb in my 2010 Mountaineer. It was very easy to do. Take out eight easy to locate screws, disconnect two electrical sockets and the whole cluster comes out. I replaced all the bulbs in mine since they are very inexpensive to buy from Amazon. I used the bulbs Michael referenced. The video linked below shows how easy it is to remove the cluster.

Back