Joe93 (2002 Dakota) | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Joe93 (2002 Dakota)

I started a new thread cause I changed quite a few things so My truck looks a little different. Here is my truck its a 2002 Dodge Dakota 4x4 with the 4.7 V8. Has a bunch of other goodies as well.

Here are the mods so far:

4 inch Rancho lift
Rancho 5000's
285/75R16 dueler AT's
Drop in Dodge bedliner
Custom front bumper
Hella 500 driving lights(100watt bulbs)
Hella 550 Fogs(100watt bulbs)
Removed all Factory decals off the truck
15% Window Tint all the way around
Piaa 9007 Xtreme White plus bulbs
Custom intake
Flowmaster Cat back
Removed the 3 cats and replaced with one HighFlow cat
Ported and polished Throtlebody to 70mm
3923 autolite plugs
Relocated IAT sensor
adjusted TPS
Audio mods :
Pioneer DEH-P550MP MP3/cd player
MTX Thunder 8000 12's(2)
MTX Thunder801D(Subs)
MTX Thunder564(Components)
MTX Thunder T8.6(2)

Future mods are:
JBA headers
4.56 gears
winch
locker
Rear Bumper(Being fabbed up by my Buddy)

Attachments

• truck1.jpg
    truck1.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 2,421

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

another

Attachments

• new2.jpg
    new2.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 363

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

last one for now

Attachments

• new3.jpg
    new3.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 371

looks awesome Joe....only the truck looks kinda bare without all the badging...

I have seen that truck. You must work at the tire store on Woodmen by the Kingsoopers and the 7-11. Too bad you don't have an explorer, we could go wheeling...

yup thats me im an Alignment/brake tech at Firsetone.

Too bad you don't have an explorer, we could go wheeling...

Damn Makerist!!:D Would you really not wheel with someone who doesn't have an X?

I am not a makerist. Trouble is I don't wheel with any explorers! I wheel with Mostly XJs and some scouts and a Ranger. Besides, If my truck was as nice as his, I wouldn't want to wheel with me! Hey Joe, will you hook me up on a tire mount? I have some new rims that need to be swapped in...

Also My bros XJ has 4.5" on it and needs an offset ball joint- since you are an alignment guy can you do that? What does it run?

Thanks!!!

PS. Love the bumper. Stole some ideas from it on the last one I built.

well ive been busy lately and I have been on the site that much. Ive been playin with my new Dirt Bike and building a deck. I was messin with my truck today and took a pic of my stock Throtle Body that I ported and polished. Sorry Kirby cant help ya on the hook up for the tires. They are really **** about the hooking people up at that place. I cant even bring in any car that isnt mine and work on it unless I pay. KInda lame I think.

Attachments

• album_8_1053905375.jpg
    album_8_1053905375.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 314

Thanks anyways. Maybe we should go ridding instead. Are you a trail ridder, motocrosser or what?

trail ridding is what I have been doin. I just got a 79 XR500 that I have been working on and playing with lateley. been goin up around woodland park/ mount herman area just playin around.

Nice! Thats the best place around. I was up there last weekend after dark. We came down AFA property and dropped onto Baptist road. We ended up ditching the cops, but it was fun none the less. The worst part is we got back around 10:30 and some punks busted my buddies window out. Don't park that pretty dodge at the foot of Herman past dark. I have been ridding my Dads 2003 DR400Z or my bros XR400 since I sold my YZ250 due to the fact that my wife is a higher priority. My Dad is going to ride 717 on Friday, but I am not. Shoot me your Digits and we'll go sometime.

Just wanted to show off some new pics. This one is my new bumper my friend and I finally finished.

Attachments

• bumper.jpg
    bumper.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 277

Just a pic of the bed

Attachments

• dscf0009.jpg
    dscf0009.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 278

Just a side shot before the new bumper.

Attachments

• dscf0007.jpg