Jonlax's registry | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Jonlax's registry

Well first off my name is Jon if your a civilian or Sgt Roman if your in the military. I am from Bucks county PA but live in schweinfurt germany as of right now.I first joined this web page about 3 years ago when i purchaced a 1999 explorer sport. I had a few mods done to it but later sold it because i joined the army after graduation and could only have one vehicle in the driveway or my mom would have killed me. So 3 years later i just returned from my first 15 month deployment and got another one (2001 sport). Its still in the states and will remain there since i really can't wheel in germany due to lots of laws and german police that are ruthless. I will be instilling a crap load of parts this summer to include the following

-3" body lift
-shackles and new leaf pack
-good year wrangler MT-R tires (265/75/16)
-4.10 gears with a possible locker (still cant decide which one to get)

That should keep me busy for the time i am home and let me have a little fun.

So a little more about me. As you all know i am in the army but i am also an ASE mechanic. My job in the army is 63AH8 which is an abrams tank system maintainer with recovery school taken as an extra. I mainly do recovery in either a 70 ton M88 recovery tracked vehicle or a 10 ton hemitt wrecker. I plan on going elite again but am going to wait till i get some pictures of my truck up along with some of recovery operations in the army both in iraq and in this mud hole we call grafenwhoer germany.

Jon

:salute:
I cant wait to see the pics!

Back