Junkyard Score! EX Superlift Kit! | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Junkyard Score! EX Superlift Kit!

I wouldn't know the box number since I took this off a vehicle and each piece has it's own number but most can't be read due to rust.

The shocks I went with are posted on page 1, I found them at Summit Racing and they are the correct Superlift plus 4'' shocks.

No updates yet, I took some time to do other things. I never planed on doing the lift till the weather is warm so I got a few months yet.

What a screwed up year 2020 ended up being!

Anyway, soon I plan on cleaning up the last spindle and drop brackets and make a skid plate for the front brackets.

I decided to do the hardest part of the lift first, the brake line relocator brackets...lol

It's the hardest part because the old hard line is so rusty I knew it would crack if we tried to pull and bend it to the new location, and it did. So I got a 25ft roll of that easy bend hard line and a handful of new fittings and ran all new from the master cylinder all the way to the calipers today.

I plan on painting the frame black when I lift it so I'll just unbolt the new brackets when I paint.

Anyway, here's a pic of the HUGE progress ...LOL

Superlift-Brake-Bracket.jpg

Back