just became elite | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

just became elite

been around a while and finally decided to become elite! after all the money i've saved through group purchases (piaa) and fix it parts (torrie at fpn) i decided to throw a little back. here's my truck:
frontup_noboards.jpg

now i have a question...how /where do i access email? thanks & keep on 'splorin'!

Congrats!

The email works by forwarding it to another account. I don't remember if you can do it yourself or if you have to tell Rick where to send it.

BTW, did you use that shop I told you about?

Congrats on your newfound eliteness!

Good lookin' rig. :thumbsup: I love it's rock-crawling capabilities ;)

The e-mail just goes to whatever e-mail address you defined in your elite explorer sign up form. I don't know if there's another way to do it (via outlook or somethin like that), but it's the only way I know of...

EDIT- it could also be the e-mail address that you can change in your profile settings...I don't know which :confused:

Last edited:

thanks for the help, guys! alec--no i haven't yet, now that the bride has graduated, i have decided to return to school (undergrad) at u of h GO COOGS! and haven't had time, due to studying and crap. i hope to get there this weekend, but i have another project. i have to replace the leaking fuel tank in the mustang. i do appreciate the rec.

Back