Just found this site, introducing... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Just found this site, introducing...

stallynrydr

Reaction score
City, State
REDDING, CALIF
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 Explorer XL, 1986 B2
Hello fellow enthusiasts,
In my endless quest for DIY info to keep my `95 Exploder running like the champ it is, I discovered this website! My name is Krystallyne, yes I'm 100% female, and I enjoy a little off-roading when I can get away from the daily grind.
I also have an appreciation of Ford and I currently have my own personal stable of Ford vehicles. 1995 Explorer 4x4, 4-door 4.0L (Daily driver) 1986 Bronco II 4x4, 2-door with a 302 (more on her later, she's my pride and joy) and a couple of F250 to balance things out. 1974 F250 4x4 Highboy and a 1973 F250 2x4 Camper Special, both boasting a fuel sucking nightmare 460 powerplant. Sounds awesome when there's extra cash to stuff into the tank!
.... I digress...
I am here hoping to find answers to questions that arise when somethings not quite right under the hood of one of my ponies. Looking forward to the words of wisdom within these pages...

Krysta

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

G'day and welcome Krysta. Sounds like a sweet collection of fomoco you have there.:thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum, Krysta! :wavey:

That is quite a stable! :thumbsup:

EF is the best Explorer resource on the planet, bar none. Welcome.

Welcome To Explorer Forum! A lot of info on here to help with keeping the Explorer and BII running good.

Back