Just Got My 2400 Xcal 2.need Some Help! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Just Got My 2400 Xcal 2.need Some Help!

2000XPLORERSPORT

Reaction score
City, State
lambertville,mi.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 FORD EXPLORER SPORT
I just got my 2400 xcal 2 from henson performance today. i hooked it up to my 2000 explorer sport and went threw the menu. the 3 tunes on it is 91 street,91 tow, and 91 performance. i selected 91 performance. i want the most power/torque possible! is that the right tune to select for the most power/torque? if not, which one should i use? and to change it do i gotta put it back to stock first? i downloaded all the programs on the cd that came with the xcal 2. but how do i put them in the xcal 2? i really want to try and put the extreme tune in. but i think i need a file from my dealer. james is my dealer for the xcal 2. any help and info on all this would be great!!! im just trying to figure out all this since im new to programmers. one more thing, this xcal 2 is programmed to 91 octane fuel. i usually use 92-93 octane. does this really matter?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

91 performance will be the performance tune. You need to put that octane gas in the vehicle to expierence it's full potential.

-Drew

Go to the superchips web site to download the software to put programs on the xcal 2. Didn't it come with directions?

James programmed it, maybe you should PM him?

There should be a CD in the package that contains all the software and users guides.

Everything was in the package. The owner contacted me and everything is straight!

Back