Just ordered lift. Woohoo | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Just ordered lift. Woohoo

DistortedCloud

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
15 Sport
I will soon be lifted with a Rough Country 4in suspension lift. I thought this would be the best bang for the buck with what I could afford. I will probably be lifting it on April 6th or so and installing 33x12.5 to the fill the wheel gap.

Man, after months of searching and searching I can finally have a lifted truck.:cool:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Are they strappin that lift to a turtles back and sending it to you. Or is that your next day off? Anyway sweeet man be sure to add pics.

Nice!
What stage of the kit did you get? (extended arms? rear spring over?)

I got $5 says you cant wait til April

Just timing. It'll be in here in 2-3 weeks and April 6th is a long weekend which helps out in case anything happens. And I'll need tires and money before that and, therefore, april 6th is the best possible date.

They are drop brackets in the front and drop brackets on the radius arms as well(I might get extended but this will work for now) and complete leaf springs in the rear. And shocks at all four corners and a steering stabilizer. I think it'll look sweet when its done.

im in fer 10

It looks like I will have to wait till around the mid-late march for the kit to arrive at my door. Just got an email saying he doesn't stock that specific one, and has to order it in which will take 2 weeks. So april 6th is looking as the date it will be lifted.

you guys can put your wallets away now.

Correction: I called the guy Im ordering from, and said that two weeks is total time to get to my door. He said he doesn't sell very many explorer kits, a minor inconvience to say the least.

Back