Just ordered my 2012 Explorer XLT 4WD | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Just ordered my 2012 Explorer XLT 4WD

Reaction score
City, State
Sacramento, Ca.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2012 Ford Explorer XLT
Hi all,

Just ordered my new rig on Monday...Been lurking in the forum for the past week or so. I was waffling between the Expedition and Explorer but really thought the Explorer was the better buy based on what you get for your dollars. Feel free to weigh in.

My current delivery date is showing sometime around Nov. 28...Will that move up as the vehicle moves through the system or is that fairly accurate? Can't wait to get it so obviously sooner is better...

Anyways, here's my specs....

2012 Ford Explorer XLT 4WD
Silver Ingot Metallic, Medium Light Stone, 205A Equipment Group, Class III Trailer Tow Package, 20 in Polished Alum. Wheels, Pwr. Liftgate, Dual Panel Moonroof

Welcome to the forum dug! Cory can assist you with tracking your vehicle, first vin#, and then sticker, you'll find most threads in the order section. The order process has been averaging 6-8 weeks to delivery with having any issues. Enjoy the forum

...My current delivery date is showing sometime around Nov. 28...Will that move up as the vehicle moves through the system or is that fairly accurate? Can't wait to get it so obviously sooner is better...
Welcome to the forum, dug! I’m confident you’ll be happy with your choice. :) The delivery date is subject to change and I can research your status, like Spengracin recommended. :D So I can do this, please send me a private message with your VIN or order number & dealer name/dealer code.

Cory

Back