Just ordered PC ES3000 shocks any opinions? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Just ordered PC ES3000 shocks any opinions?

takedasport00

Reaction score
City, State
OC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Explorer sport
Hey guys!

Its been awhile since ive been on the forum but had a quick question. My 2000 explorer has 185,000 miles on it and my suspension is BAD!!! So last night i ordered the Pro Comp ES3000 shocks for front and rear. (I have a TT and Shackles in the rear) Do you think these shocks will greatly improve my suspension? its so bad now that when i go over a speedbump really slow the truck sways back and forth like 3 times pretty violently. Is there something else i need to change?

Also, not sure if i should ask this in another section but..

my steering wheel shakes like crazy when i hit a section of road everyday on the way home from work. Im going about 45mph and the road is a bit rough. but once i hit it, the steering wheel is shaking and a few times has pulled hard to the right or left and i have to correct it so i dont crash. My steering feels really loose and unresponsive. any ideas on how to fix this? or is it just something that comes with a truck with 185,000 miles thats almost 14 years old now?

Back