• Register Today It's free!

Just talked to the dealer

drumguru1

Reaction score
City, State
Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Limited
I just talked to my dealership and my salesperson told me that Ford somehow managed to put a whole bunch of dealer orders in beofre personal orders causing even more delays for those of us who already commited to buying an explorer. Anyone else hear this?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I would try Seni.

I think that was a sales rep trying to get out of a question that he doesn't have a good answer for by blaming Ford when his dealer's allocation may suck, even though the allocation system itself is what is flawed.

i would try seni.

I think that was a sales rep trying to get out of a question that he doesn't have a good answer for by blaming ford when his dealer's allocation may suck, even though the allocation system itself is what is flawed.

+1

I would try Seni.

I think that was a sales rep trying to get out of a question that he doesn't have a good answer for by blaming Ford when his dealer's allocation may suck, even though the allocation system itself is what is flawed.

Sorry to respond so late.

Just saw that you guys had referred him to me and thought I would drop a line to say thanks! :) We are on it! :)

~Seni

Seni,

My EX arrived in El Mirage, AZ on the morning of March 27, 2011. 12 miles from my home and 30 miles from the dealer. As of today, it has not been delivered to my dealer. I contacted the dealer and was informed that I should contact Ford to help expedite the delivery from the railyard. Ford Customer Service informed me that this was the dealer's responsibility.

I have since received calls from other dealers informing me that they just received anywhere from 3 - 8 new Ex's from the same railyard! I've got a deadline to meet with my approved financing at a great rate and sell completion of my current vehicle.

Any help or advice you can give me would be very much appreciated. Thanks n advance!

Seni,

[...]

Any help or advice you can give me would be very much appreciated. Thanks n advance!
I would PM Seni. She does not always have time to monitor every thread. You will likely get a much faster response time with a PM, as she usually responds to these in 2-3 business days.

Seni,

My EX arrived in El Mirage, AZ on the morning of March 27, 2011. 12 miles from my home and 30 miles from the dealer. As of today, it has not been delivered to my dealer. I contacted the dealer and was informed that I should contact Ford to help expedite the delivery from the railyard. Ford Customer Service informed me that this was the dealer's responsibility.

I have since received calls from other dealers informing me that they just received anywhere from 3 - 8 new Ex's from the same railyard! I've got a deadline to meet with my approved financing at a great rate and sell completion of my current vehicle.

I have sent you an email and look forward to hopefully resolving this manner.

~Seni

I would PM Seni. She does not always have time to monitor every thread. You will likely get a much faster response time with a PM, as she usually responds to these in 2-3 business days.

Haha, I love your response, its like I have my own personal forum secretary! :)

~Seni

Back