Kansas Crawlin' at KRRP | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Kansas Crawlin' at KRRP

Well since I'm driving a stang now it does seem very logical to come but if anyone is open for letting me ride along and hang out I might come. Already been eye balling a couple B2's to build up pretty soon.

I'm sure we can find you a ride.:thumbsup:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

if you guys are going to be wheeling on sunday I'll head down for the day! you could ride down then yellowford if you wanted. I'll be at farmagedon on saturday though so can't make it till then.

I got working brakes AND 4 working seatbelts now...lol

I will have (Im sure others do as well) a backseat open for ya yellowford if you don't mind it back there.

Jakebrake, I am heading out 1st thing Sun am. I am not sure about the rest of the guys.

Depending on how it goes. I have a few same parts to get Turdle to powder possibly at some time. After that it doesn't really matter

Ok I do not want to sound like a jerk, but here goes.

No working on stuff this weekend. Can we please just have fun this go around? If you have parts for me to get to I will. Just not over the weekend.

I'm going to try to get my locker in tonight.

top ---hell don't talk about the top , Supposed to go do that tomorrow

Gregg has a pinion seal to change tomorrow but after that the wrenches are off limits.

Oh hell i have nothing to wrench on anyways :p:

if you guys are going to be wheeling on sunday I'll head down for the day! you could ride down then yellowford if you wanted. I'll be at farmagedon on saturday though so can't make it till then.

Thanks for the offer Jake but I'll probably just head down on Saturday.

GO WILDCATS
:D

Anybody want to pm me the address to the Turdle farm so I don't get lost tomorrow.

6ec46052.jpg

The gang is almost all here just waiting on Cybergasm, and as always gmans explorer is in pieces.

Whys it want to do a 360 now when I use my brakes??

Headin out in a few to sparksafly'n, should be there a little after 8.

Wish i was off roading today too but instead i tried to head to Okie City Ok only to get shut down by the KHP :fire:

More to follow on this............

Stop by here and get me again

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back