Kansas/Missouri Explorers - Your time has come! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Kansas/Missouri Explorers - Your time has come!

Raceit

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Overland Park, KS
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Explorer 2DR 4WD XL
Do to some recent intrest around these neck of the woods I've takin the liberty and started a real simple message board for us locals. Over time I've seen a lot of nearby Explorers. But hardly ever at once. So with this it might be easier to orginize a run or even a bar night or something just to get the ball rolling.

With having such a low population of Explorer enthusiasts compared to say Colorado, I think we could use all the help we can if we want to do anything.

This isn't a club of any kind. I won't be printing up t-shirts. :D But at leasts it's an easy reference for us local Explorers to keep tabs on events and runs.

This message board is sitting on my web server so that's why it has the marsmonkey domain to it. There isn't a main page to it yet. Just the message board. But feel free to stop by and register if you are so inclined. :)

Thanks.

Dead Link Removed

Let me know if you have any suggestions too. It still has the "new message board smell" to it. :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Steve I just joined. I hope this is the start of something real cool for those of us in the MOKAN area.:D

Thanks!

I know what you mean. Out of the blue at nearly the same time two other locals had contacted me about doing something. So maybe this is something. :D

I was actually considering starting an actual club myself. I'm really not that computer literate enough though. What's the deal with junior member, is there gonna be a senior member? If so what does that entail? Hell I'm member #2 can't get much senior than that! LOL:D

LOL. Once you post a certain number then you will be a full fledged member. :D

I tried to email a couple other locals that I've kept the email addess too and the emails got bounced back. So hopefully every one will see this thread sooner or later.

Cool. I keep going from here to there. Whatever I can do to help let me know.

BUMP:bounce:
BUMP:bounce:

Where is everybody?:bounce:

Tigers are puttin a whoopin on the Jayhawks!

Back