• Register Today It's free!

Keypad unlock code...

ALS30

Reaction score
City, State
Athens, AL
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 Base Model/'95 Limite
'95 Explorer Limited 4x4... The owners manual says the Keypad unlock code is on the computer comand module. There is a metal bracket over the module. Would that number be under this bracket???

do a search for door lock code and you will find how to find where the code is. i believe it is on a sticker hidden back by the rear driverside wheelwell, maybe inside that jack hatch.

right, take off the jack compartment cover and look with a flashlight towards the front of the truck. you might need to use a mirror to see it. its a 5 digit code.

99 Limited Problems Getting Code

Hi,

>>take off the jack compartment cover and look with a flashlight towards the front of the truck. you might need to use a mirror to see it. its a 5 digit code.

I have a 99 Limited and I am also trying to get this code. However I looked today and I don't think I can get the code without taking the module off of the metal bracket that it is mounted on. It is buried to far up under the plastic to see it. I did have a flashlight but I could not see the front of the module. If I can find a small mirror that might work but even then I doubt it.

Any other advise? How difficult is it to remove the module to look at it?

Thanks,
Glenn

Back